Maydos Styrene Butadiene Styrene(SBS )Adhesive is formulated with high quality imported materials. It has good features such as easy application, rapid drying speed, powerful viscidity and ultraviolet radiation resistant after solidification, damp and aging resistant.
Where to Use:
Suitable for bonding materials such as plywood, board, wood floor, wallpaper, rubber, fireproof board, aluminum-plastic board and cloth, etc.
1. Environmental-friendly: Extraordinary low benzene and VOC, no hazardous materials and additives.
2. High solid content: 34% solid content, much higher than conventional adhesives, which can save adhesive consumption by 30 -40celsius.
3. Freezing temperature resistant: No influence even at -15 to -20 celsius and easy for transportation and bonding in winter.
4. Super initial bonding power, good penetration property and fast drying speed.
5. Stable performance: Moisture and water-immersion resistant after hardening, good impact resistant, which assures long service life.
Appearance: Light yellow viscous liquid
Viscosity: 55-60 ku / 30 celsius
300-550 MPa. S/25 celsius
Solids Content: 34%-36%
Shear Strength: 30 minutes: ≥ 0.7mpa
48 hours: ≥ 1.1mpa
Specific Gravity: 0.86-0.87kg/L
Packing: 0.5kg, 0.8kg, 2.2kg, 3kg, 15kg, 160kg
Application Tools: Brush, scraper, etc.
Storage: Keep it out of touch of children and store in cool, dry and ventilated place. The storing temperature shall range from 5 - 35 Celsius, and the relative humidity shall be <80%.
Shelf Life in store: 18 months