JD1000 Epoxy Polyester Finish is a two-component solvent polyester finish. It can be applied in the cold and Moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. The coating is hard and wear-resistant. Large range Of colors is available for the customer's reference and it is applicable to the floor in the light industrial workshop, Warehouse, etc.
JD-D10 High-solid Primer is two-component solvent epoxy resin paint. It has good penetration and sealing Power on the porous matrix such as concrete and water whetsone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength And provide good adhesion
It is an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints that can be applied on the surface of concrete, water Whetsone, etc. Added into arenaceous quartz or amorphous silica, it can be also used as the undercoat.
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Have good bonding with the solid base, small shrinkage with good abrasion resistance and durability.
3. Have good corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Nice appearance, rapid construction and economy.
Requirements for the base:
1. Concrete strength≥ C25;
2. Flatness: The maximum altitude difference of 2M running rule<3mm.
3. The moisture content of the base<4%
Touch dry: 4 hours
Hard dry: 2-4 days
Compressive strength (Mpa): 80
Impact resistance strength (Kg/cm): 40
Flexural strength (Mpa): 40
Adhesive force grade: 1
Pencil hardness (H): 3
Abrasion resistance(750g/1000r, zero gravity, g)≤ 0.03
Service life: 6-8 years
Putty layer: 0.2kg/sqm
Quartz Sand: 0.45kg/square meter
Quartz Powder: 0.2kg/square meter
Top coat: 0.3kg/sqm