JD-1000 is a two-component epoxy solvent paint. It can be applied in the cold and moist environment, especially in the wet and humid areas. The coating is hard and wear-resistant. Large range of colors for choice and it is mainly used for the floor of light industrial workshop, warehouse, parking lot etc.
JD-D10 is a two-component solvent epoxy primer. It has good penetration and sealing power on the porous substrate, such as concrete and water whetstone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength and provide good adhesion.
It is also an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints and used as the undercoat or putty coat after used together with quartz sand or quartz powder.
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Strong adhesion, small shrinkage
3. Corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Good abrasion resistance and durability.
Requirements for the base:
1. Concrete strength≥ C25;
2. Flatness: The maximum altitude difference of 2M running rule<3mm.
3. The moisture content of the base<4%
Touch dry: 4 hours
Hard dry: 2-4 days
Compressive strength (Mpa): 80
Impact resistance strength (Kg/cm): 40
Flexural strength (Mpa): 40
Adhesive force grade: 1
Pencil hardness (H): 3
Abrasion resistance(750g/1000r, zero gravity, g)≤ 0.03
Service life: 5-8 years
Putty layer: 0.2kg/sqm
Quartz Sand: 0.45kg/square meter
Quartz Powder: 0.2kg/square meter
Top coat: 0.3kg/sqm