Enamel Paint C04-2 is a synthetic paint which is based on alkyd resin. It is suitable
For both interior and exterior wood or metal's surfaces. It can be applied on the
Surfaces like doors, windows, cabinet, chair, grill, iron-gate, engine lathe, ship etc.
And it has a good performance of protection and decoration.
1. Beautiful and Smooth lacquer film
2. Good hiding power
3. High hardness & good abrasion
4. Excellent leveling property & easy application
Packing: 18kg, 20kg
Shelf Life: 18 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Dilution Ratio(Dilution is not necessary, but the coating performance will
Be better if you do):
Base: Turpentine/DMB=5: 1
Theoretical Coverage (vary from colors):
Black 8-9 m2/kg/coat
Green, grey, iron-red, 7-8m2/kg/coat
Red, yellow 6-7m2/kg/coat
Drying: (25C, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 3-6 hours
Hard Dry: 18-24 hours
Application Method: Brush, Spray, Roller
Always store in cool & dry places and avoid ignition & heat.
Preparation and Application
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease,
2. Stir well before use.
3. This product can't be used on the surface of stainless steel and tin plating.
4. Make sure the first coat becomes dry completely before recoating.
5. If the paint is used on metal surface, primer is necessary.
Recommended coating system:
Primer: C06-1 1-2 coats
Top coat: C04-2 1-2 coats
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by
Inhalation and skin contact
4. This product is by professional use only