Maydos JD-800 is a kind of solvent based two-pack polyurethane weathering&corrosion resistant floor paint. It owns such features as weathering resistance, corrosion and yellowing resistance which make it suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It can combine with the concrete substrate tightly. Low shrinkage, wearable and durable.
Advantages of the Finish (Topcoat):
1. Jointless, dustproof, acid&alkali resistance
2. Bright and beautiful appearance, easy applicaion
3. Good weathering and corrosion resistance
4. Yellowing resistance, suitable for outdoors or indoors use
5. Color options
Where to Use:
It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Such as decoration and corrosion resistance of floor and wall of light industry workshop, office, warehouse and areas where are exposed to direct sunlight and ultraviolet.
Requirements of the base:
1. Concrete strength≥ C25;
2. Flatness: The maximum fall head between highest and lowest point <1mm (measure with 2M running rule)
3. Press Polish of the concrete surface with cement mortar is recommended.
4. Water & damp proof treatment is suggested before application of leveling layer of the concrete.
Touch dry: 4-8 hours (15 celsius -25 celsius)
Hard dry: 7-10 days (15 celsius -25 celsius)
Compressive strength (Mpa): ≥ 70
Bending strength (Mpa): ≥ 30
Hardness (Shore D): ≥ 82
Pencil hardness (H): 2H
Abrasion resistance(750g/500r, g): ≤ 0.03
3% NaCl resistance (7 days): No peeling, no bubble, no color fading and no loss of gloss
40% NaOH resistance (7 days): No peeling, no bubble, no color fading and no loss of gloss
20% H2SO4 resistance (7 days): No peeling, no bubble, no color fading and no loss of gloss
Service Life: 15 years
Shelf Life: 6 months