Nc Wood Furniture Paint / Varnish / Lacquer (M8100, M8103, M8105)
|FOB Price:||US $3 / KG|
|Min. Order:||20 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 KG||US $3/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||1l 3l 4l 18l 200l|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: M8100, M8103, M8105
- Main Raw Material: Nitrocellulose
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Wood
- Abrasion Power: Over 5000
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Appearance: Solvent
- Method: Spray
- Certification: SGS RoHS ISO14001
- Yellowing Resistance: Excellent
- Use: Furniture Paint
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 3208909000
1. Crystal-like appearance;
2. Smooth feeling and shining;
3. Good hardness
4. Natural line of wood texture
Specifications/Technical Index/Main Composition:
Resin/Binder type: Nitrocellulose
Theoretical cverage: 12~14 sqm/kg/coat
Drying: (25° C, relative humidity: 75%): Touch dry: 20 minutes; Hard dry: 8 hours
Application tools: Brush, Spray gun
Storage: Always store in a cool, dry and well ventilated place.
Color: Clear and colorless
Packing: 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 200L
Shelf Life: 12 months(use up in 4 hours after mixing)
1. Hardeners not needed to ensure your health;
2. Special yellowing resistant formula which preserves gloss;
3. Fast surface drying speed which saves labor and time;
4. Good leveling character, easy application and repair.
Standard&Certificates: International Standard
ISO14025 Ecolabelling certificate, ISO9001 and ISO14001
This product is suitable for wooden surfaces of various kinds of wood works like furniture, bed, desk, chair, etc.
Instructions/application recommendation of painting system:
1. Make sure all the surfaces are clean, dry and free from wax, grese, oil, etc;
2. For bare wood, sand it down in the direction of the grain until it's smooth. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then 150# and finally 220#. Use clean cloth to remove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as the topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat is dry, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up that you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with (synthetic) steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove dust. For extra protection, Polish the surface with wax or furniture Polish.
1. Application methods: Roller, brush or spray.
2. Mixing ratio of matched thinner as below:
Model Base Thinner Mixing Ration
M8100 Nitrocellulose Varnish(Glossy) GMX43 1: 1
M8103 Nitrocellulose Varnish(Semi-Gloss) GMX43 1: 1
M8105 Nitrocellulose Varnish(Matt) GMX43 1: 1
M8100D Nitrocellulose Varnish(Primer) GMX43 1: 1
3. Wear eye protector and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints;
4. This product is highly flammable liquid. Please pay special attention to protecting yourself from sensitization by inhalation or skin contact;
5. This product is for professional use only;
6. More information like manufacture date, Lot No., Net content, Expiring Date and so on, please refer to the product label.
Welcome to meet us at the 109th Canton Fair in Guangzhou! Time: April 15th~19th, 2011. Booth No.: 10.2L13. Company: Guangdong Maydos Building Material Co., Ltd
OEM service offered, Design service offered, Buyer label/logo offered.
|M8100||Nitrocellulose Varnish(Glossy)||GMX43||1: 1|
|M8103||Nitrocellulose Varnish(Semi-Gloss)||GMX43||1: 1|
|M8105||Nitrocellulose Varnish(Matt)||GMX43||1: 1|
|M8100D||Nitrocellulose Varnish(Primer)||GMX43||1: 1|