Solvent Base Common Purpose Epoxy Resin Floor Paint (JD-1000)
|FOB Price:||US $2 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JD-1000
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Concrete or Cement
- Water Resistance: No Change in Water for 96 Hours
- Service Life: 8-10 Years
- Use: Building Coating
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 3209909000
- Appearance: Solvent
- Method: Roller
- Certification: SGS RoHS ISO14001
- Hardeness: 3h
- Chemistry Resistance: No Change for 168 Hours
- Scratching Resistance: Excellent
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
JD-D10 is a two-component solvent epoxy primer. It has good penetration and sealing power on the porous substrate, such as concrete and water whetstone, etc. It can reinforce the substrate strength and provide good adhesion.
It is also an all-purpose primer for epoxy series paints and used as the undercoat or putty coat after used together with quartz sand or quartz powder.
1. Beautiful, seamless, dustproof and easy to clean.
2. Strong adhesion, small shrinkage
3. Corrosion-resistance to the general chemicals.
4. Good abrasion resistance and durability.
Requirements for the base:
1. Concrete strength≥ C25;
2. Flatness: The maximum altitude difference of 2M running rule<3mm.
3. The moisture content of the base<4%
Touch dry: 4 hours
Hard dry: 2-4 days
Compressive strength (Mpa): 80
Impact resistance strength (Kg/cm): 40
Flexural strength (Mpa): 40
Adhesive force grade: 1
Pencil hardness (H): 3
Abrasion resistance(750g/1000r, zero gravity, g)≤ 0.03
Service life: 5-8 years
Putty layer: 0.2kg/sqm
Quartz Sand: 0.45kg/square meter
Quartz Powder: 0.2kg/square meter
Top coat: 0.3kg/sqm