- Model NO.: M9350
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Color: White,and Colors
Interior High-Class Silky Emulsion Paint
A luxury wall finish with the glow of pearls and the smooth feeling of silk. Maydos Interior High-class Silky Wall Finish is a premium quality, mid-sheen emulsion specially formulated for interior wall surfaces. It has a soft, luxurious pearl-like lustre which gives the room beautiful glow for many years to come.
2.Excellent waterproof and anti-alkali performance
4.Good leveling property
Acrylic Emulsion, pigment, additives and water.
Solvent Type: Waterbased Resin Type: Acrylic
Gloss level:Silky (18°~20°)
Maximum VOC content: 50g/L
Specific Gravity: approximately 1.30-1.35kg/L Solid Content (by weight): 46.8-47.8% Recommended film thickness per coat:
Wet: 70μm Dry: 30μm
Theoretical coverage: 10-12m2/kg/coat Average dry time at 77°F/25ºC:
To touch: 25 minutes Recoat: 2 hours
Dilution Ratio (%, with tap water): 10-20% (vary from application method)
Application Method: Brush, Roller, or Spraying gun
1. Remove all loose or powdery paint residue by brushing and scraping with a stiff fiber brush
2. Fill any minor cracks with an appropriate filler
3. Surface should be flat and sanded smooth
Recoat interval should be over 2 hours (depend on touch dry). Recommended Paint System:
2 coats of putty
1 coat of Maydos anti-alkali primer
2 coats of M9350 top coat
Shelf Life: 18 months in sealed cans
Store it in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place. Temperature range: 0ºC-35ºC.
6kg, 20kg, 22kg, 24kg, 180kg
1. Stir well after paint can is opened.
2. To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed during the interval of application.
3. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the can.
4. Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the surface from erosion and the precipitation of alkaline component, wall surface drying time should be relatively longer.
5. Stop application when temperature is below 10ºC, or humidity over 85%.
6. For best performance of the paint, please use Maydos matching primer.
7. For information of manufacture date, lot No., net weight and expiring date, please refer to the product label.
Use soap and water.
Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use and prevent unused paint from freezing.