Maydos Eco-Friendly 2k Crystal Glossy Polyurethane Base Furniture Coatings (Furniture Coatings+hardener+ thinner)
|FOB Price:||US $3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M8600
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Components: Solvent
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Colors: Base on Color Chart
- Smell: Low
- Weather Resistance: Excellent
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 32091000
- Color: Variety
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Wood
- Paint Film Property: Decoration
- Use: Wood Coatings
- Hardeness: 3h
- Voc: Tiny
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
Cell phone for 24 hours: 0086-13794626769
Maydos Eco-Friendly Two Pack Crystal Glossy Polyurethane Base Furniture Coatings(China Furniture Coatings)
Maydos two pack(2K) polyurethene anti-yellowing wood paint(lacquer) is suitable for all type of usages over any wood. It is suitable and excellent for interior wood furniture, fixtures, and surfaces. It is available in clear crystal with different shines (glosses). Pure quality of materials without foreign particles ensures the result of decoration.
1. Premium formula without hardeners to ensure health;
2. Special yellowing resistant recipe which preserves gloss;
3. Fast surface drying which saves labor and time;
4. Easy for leveling and polishing and easy to paint and repair.
1L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L and 200L
Super clear and colorless
Shelf Life In Store:
18 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss, Matt, Semi Glossy
Dilution Ratio (Base: Hardener: Thinner):
Glossy varnish: 1: 1: 0.8-1
Semi-matt and matt varnish: 1: 0.5: 1
Primer: 1: 0.5: 1
Thickness of the paint flim: 120-140µ M/coat/wet paint film 30-40µ M/coat/dry paint film
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex):
Drying: (25° C, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20 minutes
Hard Dry: 12 hours
Application Method: Brush, Spray
Always store in cool & dry places and avoid ignition & heat
Preparation and Application:
Finishing (topcoat) highlights the beauty of wood, but the process also magnifies imperfections. Sand the wood smooth and repair all defects before finishing.
1. To produce smooth surfaces on bare wood, always sand with the grain of the wood. The material should go through at least three sandings with successively finer grit sandpaper. Start with 80 grit, move to 150 grit and finish with 220 grits. Use a tack cloth to remove dust between sandings. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, simply scuff sand the existing finish with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Scuff sanding gives the paint topcoat something to bite into for better adhesion with the existing finish.
2. On bare wood, apply a light coat of paint and allow it to dry fully. After the first coat has dried, lightly sand, with fine grit paper, to remove any raised grain. On an existing finish, apply a coat of paint and allow it to dry according to the manufacturer's instructions before.
3. Sand the dried paint lightly with 400 or higher grit sandpaper, steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Remove any sanding dust with a tack cloth.
4. Brush or wipe on another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
5. Continue to apply coats of paint as indicated in steps 2 through 4 until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
6. Inspect the finish for small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove any dust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.