Maydos Top Five Nitrocellulose Wood Sanding Sealer Lacquer Supplier-Maydos
|FOB Price:||US $2-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||3.5kg 16kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: M8100
- Appearance: Solvent
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, ISO9001
- Components: Solvent
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Application Tools: Brush or Spray Gun
- Smell: Low
- Solid Content: 50%
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
- Color: Variety
- Main Raw Material: Nitrocellulose
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Wood
- Paint Film Property: Decoration
- Colors: According to Maydos Color Chart
- Voc: Without
- Drying Time: Three Hours
- Use: Furniture Paint
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 32089090
Profession Since 1995-Maydos Environmental Friendly Furniture Paint
Maydos nitrocellulose based wood varnish (lacquer) is developed for many usages over anywood. It is suitable for interior wood furniture, bamboo or cane products and it can show aclear crystal appearance with different sheen. Pure quality of materials without foreign.
Packing: 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 200L
Colors: clear and colorless
Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Glaze: Gloss, Matt, Semi-matt
Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner): 1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex): 12-14m2/kg/coat
Drying: (25ºC, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20min Hard Dry: 8 hours
1. No need hardeners, ensure your health;
2. Special yellowing resistant formula which preserves gloss;
3. Fast surface drying speed which saves labor and time;
4. Good leveling property, easy application and repair
Preparation and Application:
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasive sandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth to remove dust between each sanding.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat has dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove dust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.