Maydos Anti Stain Brush Breathable Paint
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Liter|
|Min. Order:||500 Liters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Liters||US $5/ Liter|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L, 18L, 20L and 200L etc.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M9200
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Roller
- Drying Method: Drying
- Substrate: Ceramic
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Resin Type: Acrylic Acid
- Viscosity: 95~105ku
- Maximum Voc Content: >50g/L
- Theoretical Coverage Per Coat: 8-10m2 /Kg/Coat
- Storage: Store in Cool, Dry and Good Ventilated Place. Temp
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 320910
- Color: Transparent
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Components: Solvent
- Solvent Type: Water-Base
- Gloss: Matt(10~15% on a 60°meter)
- Specific Gravity: Approximately 1.44-1.46kg/L
- Solid Content (by Weight): 58.2%
- Shelf Life: 18 Months in Sealed Cans
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
Maydos Smooth Feeling Interior Emulsion Paint is the most advanced emulsion paint with outstanding and all-around multiple functions to resolve most of the common wall problems. With its high-tech formula, it can effectively covers hairline cracks, resists to wet scrub, mildew, yellowing, abrasion, color fading etc.
1. Smooth feeling---Final paint film can give you a silk-like feeling.
2. Odorless---ECO, developed odorless technology, reduces the VOC in emulsion. It's environmental-friendly and smells fresh without unpleasant odor.
3. Superior scrubbing performance---It allows you to remove dirt and stains easily and can be washed for lots of times. The paint film remains fine and smooth after repeated washing.
4. Yellowing resistance---Films and colors remain new and fresh, and will not be color fading by external factors.
|Appearance||White uniform viscous liquid|
|Contrast ratio||> 0.93|
|Alkali resistance (24 h)||Coating no changes|
|Stability ( -5ºC)||No Degenerating|
|Scrubbing resistance||> 5000 times|
|Application method||Brush Roller Spray guns|
|Theoretical coverage||8~10/ kg / coat|
|Mixing ration with water||10% ~ 15% of water|
|Touch drying / Recoat time||25 min/ 25ºC / At least 2 hours|
|Application environment||Humidity ≤85% , temperature ≥5ºC|
|Tools clean||Clean the tools with water|
|Storage||Cold & dry places, avoid freezing|
Typical Painting System
|Normal, Sound Surface||Primer: Maydos Anti-alkali Primer W1210 (1 coat)|
Topcoat: Maydos Smooth Feeling Interior Emulsion Wall Paint M9200 (2 coats)
Surfaces must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from all loose dirt, chalk or powder. New surfaces such as plaster and concrete should be fully dry before painting.
|1. Fresh concrete must cure at least 30 days and meet application requirement before plastering.|
2. The plaster must not be too soft. Sand and dust off after dry.
3. To resist alkalis and to obtain best results first apply one coat of Maydos anti-alkali primer W1210
Previously Painted Surface
|1. Remove powdery or flaking paint by scraping followed by using a suitable abrasive paper and dusting off.|
2. Fill the defects with proper filler
3. To seal powdery surfaces and to obtain best results first apply one coat of Maydos anti-alkali primer W1210
Fungus Growth Wall
|1. Remove all the fungus by scraping followed by using a suitable abrasive paper and dusting off|
2. Wash the surface with appropriate fungus washing. Rinse with clean water and wait till dry
3. To obtain best results first apply one coat of Maydos anti-alkali primer W1210
Notes for use:
l Mix well after paint can is opened.
l To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed during the interval of application. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the original can.
l Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the surface from erosion and avoid the precipitation of alkaline component, wall surface drying time should be relative long
l Stop application when temperature is below 10ºC, or humidity over 85%.
l Apply with Maydos matching primer for best performance.
l For information of Manufacture Date, Lot No., Net weight and Expiring Date, please refer to the product label.