Maydos Super Bond Sbs Contact Adhesive (Styrene Butadiene Styrene)
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1.5-3/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||3kg 15kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KK06
- Application: Formica
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: Yellow
- Smell: Low
- Drying Time: 5-30 Minutes
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Styrene Butadiene Styrene
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Voc: Low
- Bonding Power: Excellent
- Water Resistance: Excellent
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 35069900
Where to Use:
Suitable for bonding materials such as plywood, board, wood floor, wallpaper, rubber, fireproof board, aluminum-plastic board and cloth, etc.
1. Environmental-friendly: Extraordinary low benzene and VOC, no hazardous materials and additives.
2. High solid content: 34% solid content, much higher than conventional adhesives, which can save adhesive consumption by 30 -40celsius.
3. Freezing temperature resistant: No influence even at -15 to -20 celsius and easy for transportation and bonding in winter.
4. Super initial bonding power, good penetration property and fast drying speed.
5. Stable performance: Moisture and water-immersion resistant after hardening, good impact resistant, which assures long service life.
Appearance: Light yellow viscous liquid
Viscosity: 55-60 ku / 30 celsius
300-550 MPa. S/25 celsius
Solids Content: 34%-36%
Shear Strength: 30 minutes: ≥ 0.7mpa
48 hours: ≥ 1.1mpa
Specific Gravity: 0.86-0.87kg/L
Packing: 0.5kg, 0.8kg, 2.2kg, 3kg, 15kg, 160kg
Application Tools: Brush, scraper, etc.
Storage: Keep it out of touch of children and store in cool, dry and ventilated place. The storing temperature shall range from 5 - 35 Celsius, and the relative humidity shall be <80%.
Shelf Life in store: 18 months