Maydos Flexible Water-Proof Ceramic Tile Adhesive Materials Paint /Grout for Swimming Pool (China paint company/Maydos paint)
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Per Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TA513
- Morphology: Water-Soluble
- Material: Cement Base
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Elastomer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Grey
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Appearance: White or Grey
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 3214109000
Maydos Flexible Water-proof ceramic tile adhesive Materials paint /Grout for swimming pool(China paint company/Maydos paint)
TA-513 is a kind of high quality environment-friendly waterborne powder which can be mixed with water and used for bonding ceramic tile on the surfaces of wall, ground and floor. It is easily applied and can achieve an excellent adhesion.
Where to use:
For wall surface: To bond ceramic tile (maximum is 60X60cm) on the concrete or cement sand rendering.
For floor and ground:
To bond ceramic tile or building stone.
For all kinds of damp place; Swimming pool/tanks, water proof roof and balcony, bathrooms etc.
1. Super bonding power, avoid the hollow caused by ceramic tile which contacted with cement;
2. Stable performance, use directly after mix it with water;
3. Strong water retention capacity, no need to soak the tile or wet the wall. Reduce the dosage of adhesive and the load on the building;
4. Good flexibility, resistant to all kinds of impact;
5. Nontoxic, non-radiant, no irritative odor;
6. Special anti-sagging formula, easier application.
1. Bonding Strength(Mpa): Standard: ≥0.5
After freeze-thaw cycle: ≥0.5
After dipped into water: ≥0.5
After heat aging: ≥0.5
1. Surface Preparation: The surface should be vertical, flat, smooth and free of dust, grease and other contaminants. ·The new cement mortar surface should be maintained at least 14 days before the application of the adhesive.
2. Application Method: ·Mix the powder with water at the ratio of 25:6-6.5, and then use electrical blender to stir evenly. ·Keep the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes, and then stir it again to achieve the best result. ·Finally apply the adhesive on the surface with the notched scraper, and then put the ceramic tile on the surface and press.