Maydos M8100 Environmental Friendly Nitrocelloluse Base Wood Paint
|FOB Price:||US $5 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5/ set|
|Production Capacity:||800 Ton/Day|
|Transport Package:||1L, 2L, 3L, 5L, 16L, 20L|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: M8100
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Components: Pigment
- Formation Mechanism: Non Conversion Type
- Model: M8100
- Gloss: Gloss, Matt, Semi-Matt
- Theoretical Coverage: 12-14m2/Kg/Coat
- Application Method: Brush, Airless Spray
- Purposed Thinner: Gmx43
- Specification: superior
- HS Code: 32089090
- Color: Transperant
- Main Raw Material: Nitrocellulose
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Wood
- Paint Film Property: Furniture Paint
- Product: Nc Wood Paint
- Shelf Life: 12 Months (Use up in 4 Hrs After Mixing)
- Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner): 1: 1 (No Hardener Needed)
- Drying: (25, Relative Humidity: 75%): Touch Dry: 20min Hard Dry: 8 Hours
- Final Perfermace: Semi-Open Grain
- Trademark: maydos
- Origin: China
Maydos M8100 environmental friendly nitrocelloluse base wood paint is developed for
many usages over any wood. It is suitable for interior wood furniture, bamboo or cane
products and it can show a clear crystal appearance with different sheen. Pure quality
of materials without foreign particles ensures the performance of decoration.
1. No need hardeners, ensure your health;
2.Special yellowing resistant formula which preserves gloss;
3.Fast surface drying speed which saves labor and time;
4. Good leveling property, easy application and repair.
|Packing:||1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 18L and 200L|
|Colors:||Clear and colorless|
|Shelf Life:||12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)|
|Gloss:||Gloss, Matt, Semi-matt|
|Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner):||1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)|
|Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex):||12-14m2/kg/coat|
|Drying: (25ºC, relative humidity: 75%)||Touch Dry: 20min|
Hard Dry: 8 hours
|Application Method:||Brush, Airless Spray|
Preparation and Application
1. To Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasive sandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth to remove dust between each sanding.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat has dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove dust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.
Safety Note:1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact4. This product is by professional use only