Maydos Eco-Friendly Polyurethane Base Wood Coatings (M8600)
|FOB Price:||US $2-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2-3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||3.5kg 16kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: M8600
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Wood
- Drying Time Per Coat: 4-6 Hours
- Applying Substrate: All Kinds of Wood
- Water Resistance: No Change for 78 Hours in Water
- Voc: Low
- Smell: Low
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 32089090
- Appearance: Solvent
- Method: Spray
- Certification: SGS RoHS ISO9001
- Colors: Base on Maydos Color Chart
- Glossy: Matt, Semi Matt, Glossy
- Hardeness: 1-2h
- Yellowing Resistance: No Change for 48 Hours Under UV Light
- Scratching Resistance: Excellent
- Trademark: Maydos
- Origin: China
Company address: Sanzhou Industrial Zone, Lunjiao, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Maydos Eco-Friendly Cristal 2K Polyurethane Wood Coatings(China Wood Coatings)
Maydos Extra Clear Wood Coatings is a high quality 2-component polyurethane wood coatings. It is your best choice for decoration and protection of various wooden surfaces. The high film building character of can also bring out natural wooden beauty to the full.
1. Beautiful crystal lacquer film
2. High film building with natural wooden beauty
3. High hardness & good abrasion
4. Excellent leveling & easy to apply
Packing: 5kg, 9kg (Set pack) or 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L
Shelf Life: 18 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Dilution Ratio (Base: Hardener: Thinner):
Glossy varnish: 1: 1: 0.8-1
Semi-matt and matt varnish: 1: 0.5: 1
Primer: 1: 0.5: 1
Thickness of the paint film: 120-140µ M/coat/wet paint film 30-40µ M/coat/dry paint film
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex):
Drying: (25 celsius, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20 minutes
Hard Dry: 12 hours
Application Method: Brush, Spray
Always store in cool & dry places and avoid ignition & heat.
Preparation and Application:
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasive sandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth to remove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first with steel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coat has dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out any rough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to remove dust. For extra protection, Polish the surface with paste wax or furniture Polish.
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact
4. This product is by professional use only